Tuesday, April 8, 2008


Today I am grateful for:

1. "Luxuries" that our ancestors never knew....my electric stove, indoor plumbing, refrigerator, washer and dryer...they truly make life easier
2. The truth of the old song: "Wonderful, wonderful Jesus is to me, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Mighty God is He; Saving me, keeping me from all sin and shame....wonderful is my Redeemer, praise His Name!"
3. A wonderful Sunday sermon...a powerful time of worship with brothers and sisters and a message that I carry through the week
4. The religious freedom that is still ours in this country...I am mindful of the suffering of so many others in other lands
5.The abundance of uplifting, godly music to fill my home as I go about my day

Lord, keep my heart focused on you and filled with praise.

No comments: