Saturday, March 15, 2008

When I am Afraid....

In my ongoing struggle to fix my thoughts on God, His promises and His faithfulness, He speaks words of peace and comfort to me. He shows me what to do in difficult times, in the midst of trouble.

1 I will confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You.
2 I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!
3 In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility) in my inner self.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. PSALM 138

No comments: